The Lutheran Education Association of Houston (LEAH) was established in 1949 to meet the demand for students enrolled in Lutheran elementary schools in Houston to continue their education in a Lutheran high school. LEAH opened the first Lutheran high school in Houston in the early 50s, and then followed with a second school in the north section of Houston in 1979, and a third school, an elementary and middle school, in the western section of Houston in 2008.
LEAH currently operates four private, Christian schools in the Houston area with a combined enrollment of over 1000 students and more than 175 faculty and staff for ages 6 weeks to grade 12.
The LEAH Schools office serves as the central business office for the organization and is responsible for all advancement, enrollment, facilities, financial activity, human resources, and technology services.
Notice of Non-Discriminatory Policy